Monique Lopez Feybesse
1. Season pork belly with salt and freshly cracked pepper
2. Grill directly onto hot charcoal.
3. While pork is grilling, julienne scallions, Thai Chile and red onions and separate each ingredient
4. Season and grill the pork liver
5. When pork is done, slice thinly into strips
6. In a large mixing bowl, add the pork belly and liver along with the cane vinegar. Season.
7. Add the rest of ingredients, being sure to taste as you go, adjusting with seasonings, chile, and vinegar.